Privacy Service chocolatebush.eu
Company Chocolate Bush attaches great importance to the privacy of its customers.
This user decides whether he wants to cookies to be saved on his computer. It can disable or completely disable cookies in your browser settings, or by selecting the appropriate option in programs Firewall. It can also delete saved so far cookies.
Disabling cookies may, however, cause inconvenience in using our service.
Cookies are not used to identify users and their basis in no way is determined Therefore, anyone's identity.
- Operator Service chocolatebush.eu is a company with its registered office at ul. Łącznej 61, 34-323 Kocoń 73, NIP 5532414058, REGON: 243620711
- Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entered in forms information.
- By storing in the terminal devices cookies (so-called. "Cookies").
- By collecting logs, web server by your web host Chocolate Bush, functioning at www.chocolatebush.eu.
Information about the files cookies
- Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- Entity termination device Website User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
- determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. Internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logon the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, notation may be:
The above data are not associated with individual persons hand.The above data are not associated with individual persons hand.
- date of request,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- iinformation about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons hand.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The identification data of the individual are available off the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.